Any candidate who desires to seek admission to UG courses in the colleges affiliated to state universities of Haryana can click on https://dheadmissions.nic.in/ to access the portal for registration and login to fill the admission form. The online portal shall direct the
candidate to an integrated admission form.
Instructional video for online admission procedure - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaYQXwpJHpQ
The scanned copies of the following original documents should be ready with the candidate:
1. Latest Passport Size photograph.
2. Signature on white paper.
3. Class X Detailed Marks Certificate (for boards other than CBSE and Haryana State Board)
4. Class XII Detailed Marks Certificate (for boards other than CBSE and Haryana State Board)
5. Undergraduate Course Final Year Detailed Marks Certificate if applicable.
6. Migration Certificate
7. Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable)
8. BPL Certificate (if applicable)
9. Weightage Certificate (If applicable, such as NCC, NSS, Rural area )
10. Domicile / Bonafide Resident Certificate (if applicable)
11. Gap Year Affidavit (if applicable)
12.Front Page of Bank Account Passbook mentioning the bank details of the candidate(For scholarship seeking candidates)